Built-in Serato DJ-ready sound card with DVS support
- Thanks to the built-in Serato-dedicated sound card inherited from the professional DJM-S9 mixer, you can connect the DJM-S3 to your PC/Mac with a single USB cable and immediately use Serato DJ (available separately). Mix and scratch your digital files via turntables and the Serato Control Vinyl, or by using compatible multi players.
Professional Magvel crossfader
- Scratching on the DJM-S3 feels instinctive and effortless. The responsive and tough Magvel crossfader – taken from the DJM-900NXS2 professional mixer – is accurate, smooth and durable for more than 10 million movements.
Independent channel filters
- Turn the filter knob on each channel to create unique textures. By twisting the parameter knob you can adjust resonance and add tension to your performances.
- XLR terminal – high-quality audio output.
- Two headphone outputs – ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack.
- Signal GND terminal – easily attach and securely hold ground wires from analogue turntables.
- Independent Mic section – use a microphone and the Aux input at the same time.
Pioneer DJ DJM-S3 2-Channel Mixer for Serato DJ Key Features:High quality sound
Hear the true, high-quality sound of your tracks whether you’re playing from digital or analogue sound sources thanks to the mixer’s dithering technology.Flexible connectivity
The XLR terminals delivers premium sound quality. And the signal GND firmly holds ground wires from analogue turntables.Two headphone outputs
The DJM-S3 lets you plug both an ¼-inch stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack. Pick your size or attach 2 headphones when playing back-to-back.Professional sound quality
Whether you’re playing with digital or analogue sound sources, the DJM-S3 creates high-quality audio thanks to its dithering technology.